Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
1. Manuscript (MS word and PDF)
2. Author’s Consent
- File Suggest Reviewer *Download Link: https://ird.sut.ac.th/ird2020/s5kj4r
Articles published are copyrighted by Suranaree University of Technology.
Statements appearing in each article in this academic journal are personal opinions of each author, not related to Suranaree University of Technology And other faculty members in the university in any way. All responsibility for the composition of each article belongs to each author. If there is any mistake Each author is solely responsible for their own articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.