Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere or under consideration by another journal.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format with size A4 in normal layout margin, 1 inch from each side, and page numbers on the top right corner.
- The text is single-spaced, justify distributed, and with first-line indentation of 0.5 inches.
- Figures and Tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. All Figures and Tables must be quoted in the context. High-resolution figures may be further requested for publication.
- The manuscript must be prepared for a double-blinded reviewing process: (i) the separated file of the title page, containing the authors' information, and (ii) the main text, without any details of the authors.
- Acknowledgment, funding source, and conflict of interest must be declared on the title page (none or explanation in detail).
Authors who publish with Thai Endod J agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.