Responsibilities of editorial board:
Our main goal is to deliver quality journals with novel insights to the field. We are responsible for multiple tasks with integrity as follows.
- Publish high quality research work as well as review articles and case reports to provide update information.
- Conceal the identity of the authors and reviewers, confidential information of the submitted manuscripts.
- Proceed with the editorial process without prejudice against the authors and conflict of interest.
- Investigate and withdrawn any submitted manuscript whose plagiarism, data manipulation and duplication are evident.
- Maintain up-to-date website/submission site to allow a convenient access to the users.
Responsibilities of reviewers
Our reviewers should:
- Conceal the identity of the unpublished data in the manuscripts, all related documents received upon a request from the editors.
- Review and revise a manuscript on a limited time frame without bias.
- Detect and report any research misconduct and unethical issue found in the submitted manuscripts to the editors.
- Never use the unpublished documents received from the review process for their personal benefits and research of interest.
Responsibilities of authors
The authors should:
- Submit the original work written in accordance with the author guideline, strictly following the format of journal.
- Use a proper written language for both Thai and/or English. In case of incompetent English user, consult with the English language editing service prior to manuscript submission.
- Do not publish duplicated data, plagiarized manuscript, and any of the research work found not to be original.
- Provide sufficient information of all authors present in the manuscript and acknowledgement of research funding and of related matters.