Ethics for Authors
- Must not plagiarize works and texts of others as your own works or writings. If the other's work is used in your own article, you have to properly academic reference.
- The work must not be duplicated and not to publish the manuscript that is still in the evaluation process of this journal to other journals.
- Must pay attention to the publishing format according to the regulations of the journal.
- Must not falsify information and write it in the article.
- If you have funding sources for research, the source of funds must be stated in your articles.
- Must notify the editor immediately if any errors are found in your study.
- Research in humans or animals is required an ethics certificate from Ethics Committee.
Ethics for Reviewers
- Must keep confidential and do not disclose any or all of the information submitted for consideration to unrelated parties during the evaluation period.
- Must not have any conflicts of interest with the author of the article being considered.
- Should only consider articles of their expertise.
Ethics for Editors
- Adhere to universal ethics in scientific publishing and focus on preventing conflicts of interest between editors, Journal Management Division, authors, and reviewers.
- Support academic validity of journal articles with emphasis on newly and clarity of research articles, academic articles, or other works as related to the journal scope.
- Provide an article review process from expertise who is well versed in the content of the article, including a confidentiality system during the evaluation process and personal information protection system for reviewers.
- Strictly support the review of articles on plagiarism.
- Articles must be correct and clear immediately. When incorrect is found in an academic article that has already been published.
- Provide channels for authors to write an appeal, if the author has different opinions from the editor's decision including giving explanations or providing information about peer review process.
- Prepare complaint channels and reply to complaints as soon as possible.